ExpressRequest is the easy way to have maintenance requests submitted to your maintenance department. Requests instantly appear in the ExpressMaintenance
maintenance management software for action. Save time and money! Let everyone submit and track their maintenance requests.
Save time and money! Let everyone as users submit and track their maintenance requests. ExpressRequest provides a very simple interface for users to describe what equipment need servicing and what problems they are having.
Maintenance requests then appear immediately in ExpressMaintenance where a work order is easily generated.
Note: This program requires ExpressMaintenance.
Existing licensed ExpressMaintenance customers can purchase ExpressRequest separately using the Ordering Page
ExpressRequest is so easy to use that you will probably never need tech support. But if you do, we are here to assist you. With Express Technology, you will have a staff of professional and knowledgeable technicians ready to assist and answer your questions.
ExpressRequest is the instant way to submit maintenance requests to your maintenance department. Non-maintenance users simply complete a simple form and click the button to submit the service request.
Requests instantly appear in the ExpressMaintenance for action.
With ExpressMaintenance & ExpressRequest, you will have the ultimate maintenance management tools. Users can easily submit requests that are view by the maintenance department and work orders are generated.
You will save time and money while providing better maintenance response.
Start saving time and money today. Take ExpressMaintenance & ExpressRequest for a free 30-day test drive and you’ll see this is the best quality and best value CMMS package on the market.
ExpressMaintenance makes maintenance management easy. ExpressRequest makes submitting maintenance requests unbelievably simple and efficient.
For the non-maintenance users:
- Instantly submit your maintenance requests
- Submit request via network or the web
- Copies of requests can be email to specified list
- Easy user interface, anyone can operate
- Communicate with the maintenance department
- Save time without lengthy phone calls and phone-tag
- Track the status of your maintenance requests
- Be notified when maintenance requests are assigned and completed
- Append and edit your maintenance requests
- Maintain a history and print your maintenance request.
For the maintenance department:
- Eliminate lengthy phone calls and phone-tag
- Save time and work more efficiently
- Receive maintenance requests instantly
- Maintain complete history of all requests
- Communicate with the requesters using follow-up notes
- Create work orders from requests with the click of a button
- Flexible setup options for optionally requiring certain information
- Fully integrated with ExpressMaintenance, no extra setup
- Easy workstation setup, just give them a shortcut
Start saving time and money today. Take ExpressMaintenance & ExpressRequest for a free 30-day test drive
and you’ll see this is the best quality and best value CMMS package on the market.
Users quickly and easily submit request by completing this simple form. Settings allow for requiring the requester to be very specific or just allowing them to provide general information.
Requests then appear in the Requests tab of ExpressMaintenance. Requests are reviewed and converted to work orders. Requesters are kept up to date about the status of the request throughout the process.