Express Maintenance Software
Discover the way maintenance should be!
ExpressMaintenance is complete equipment maintenance software. Designed for rugged multi-user environments, it’s affordable and easy to use. ExpressMaintenance automates preventative maintenance and non-scheduled maintenance for any type of equipment.
- Administration section allows for managing services and tasks, user access, etc.
- Equipment tracking with fields for every piece of information plus user definable fields.
- Work Orders for preventative maintenance and breakdowns with complete notes and tasks.
- Work Orders include comprehensive notes for tasks details, tools required, etc.
- Parts Inventory for tracking parts received and used as well as cost and source.
- Parts received can be entered manually are by using barcode readers.
- Purchase Orders section allows you to easily generate RFQs and purchase orders.
- Comprehensive History tracking of all maintenance on equipment.
- Report Builder includes 122 built-in reports plus the ability to create your own.
- Complete support includes application help and online Knowledge Base.
Easy to Navigate
From fast navigation tools to consistent data entry screens, Express Technology is known for its powerful yet easy-to-use affordable maintenance software. ExpressMaintenance is a perfect example of this standard. All screens are easily accessible from anywhere in the program through the Navigate Menu shown above. Users may have unlimited screens open simultaneously.
Easy to Use
All data entry screens are consistently designed and utilize our unique Data Navigator. Every single button includes a popup hint describing its function. All date fields include a drop down calendar. And, comprehensive on-line help is always one click away and specific to the screen from which it is called (context sensitive help).
Flexible and Customizable
ExpressMaintenance is all about flexibility & customization. It allows you to define and setup the program to meet your specific maintenance management needs. The Administration menu includes numerous screens for defining ExpressMaintenance features and lookup tables. In addition to 122 predefined reports and user definable fields, our built-in Report Designer puts complete data searching and reporting at your disposal.
- Utilizes Microsoft SQL Server for secure and reliable database engine
- Save photos and images of equipment, parts and employees
- Built-in Report Builder lets you design your own reports or customize any of the the 122 reports
- Create unlimited sites / locations for equipment and parts
- Create unlimited categories of equipment, parts and services
- Create unlimited services, intervals, periods and estimates
- Associate unlimited parts with each service item (PMs)
- Include general and safety notes with every service
- Create and print bar codes for parts and equipment
- Data fields for devices & valves including type, pressure, connectors, outlet / inlet size, volts, amps, etc.
- Complete vehicle fields including serial numbers for engine, transmission, chassis, and body
- Complete warranty and lease data fields
- Units screen includes fields for everything you need to track plus user definable fields and selection lists
- Units screen includes tab for tracking & graphing downtime.
- Quickly review maintenance due and automatically generate work orders with user defined formats
- Track work orders performed by your staff or work groups as well as outside sources
- Track parts and equipment suppliers and costs
- Issue purchase orders and track receiving of parts & inventory
- User setup screen allows administrator which screens users can access
- Receive parts by entering records manually or using bar code readers.
This just scratches the surface. ExpressMaintenance gives you all of the necessary tools to effectively handle maintenance at unlimited plants, facilities and shops. You just need to test drive ExpressMaintenance free.
- Record all pertinent asset information and data
- Protect and reduce shrinkage of parts inventory
- Maintain equipment more efficiently and effectively
- Generate work orders and manage personnel more effectively
- Track actual and estimated expenses of various services
- Track safety and general notes on any service with full graphics
- Track scheduled and non-scheduled work
- Monitor supplier pricing and know who is the best source
- Track equipment warranty information
- Know what services have been performed on equipment with unlimited work history
- Save time by having services automatically scheduled for you and know when they should be performed next
- Save time with instant reports and information always at your fingertips
- State of the art on-line help system
- Software support via email, phone and fax
- Frequent updates and enhancements
- Web based updates easily downloadable
- Web based Knowledge Base covers your questions
The administration section provides access to various setup options including Employees, Users Accounts, Vendors and Services (see below).
The Services Setup screen allows you to define a service one time and then use it as much as desired in the Units (Equipment) screen. You define the service scheduling, category, etc. Every service can include comprehensive notes for instructions as detailed as you want to make them (see below).
Service notes carry over to the work order and can be as comprehensive as you wish to make them. Below is an example.
Express Maintenance Brochure